A few people have asked for instructions for the masked card I shared last week. I hope these help...if it isn't clear please let me know.
1. Die cut the size and shape of the image you'd like. I tend to use something sturdy so it doesn't bend but you could use regular cardstock and washi tape it to the card base to avoid shifting.
2. Begin gently sponging first color (So Saffron) inside the top of image area.
3. Sponge second color (Grapefruit Grove) on the bottom of image area.
4. Keeping mask in place stamp first image.
5. Stamp the second image in the desired location.
6. Remove mask and stamp last image, part of it will be on the unmasked area. After unmasking I needed to use a micron black marker to touch up the edges of the masked area. This is from the thickness of the mask.
7. Complete the card by stamping your desired sentiment on the card and inside. I like to include one of the images on the inside and on the envelope. (Make sure the envelope ink is waterproof if you will be mailing it.)